Thursday, December 24, 2009

Homeopathic Remedies For Acid Reflux Acid Reflux Cure. What Is This Stuff About Apples I Hear? ?

Acid Reflux Cure. What is this stuff about apples I hear? ? - homeopathic remedies for acid reflux

I have heard of such a sale to a report Reflux Cure for $ 20 online. I know what you think. (Do not waste your money!) Well, he talks of a slice of apple or an apple, but remove all symptoms of acid reflux. I work with a gastrointestinal doctor in local hospital, and I'll see what I can give ideas. My weeks reflux worse. I doubled my dose of omeprazole (Prilosec), began to take complete Rolaids Pesid! It makes me mad. But I really want to know if Apple are working, so I human experience for those of you, whether this idea works, homeopathic and I'm going, what you can see more details from my doc Glean. Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment