Monday, December 28, 2009

Lean Protein Diet Is This A Good Beginning To A Lean Protein Diet?

Is this a good beginning to a lean protein diet? - lean protein diet

I apologize for the wrestling season run in the next year, so I decided to contribute to a diet of lean protein throughout the summer to a tone a little more, but I'm here to get where I am today.

What do you think:

Breakfast:
6 egg whites, 1 slice of double fiber whole wheat toast

Lunch:
5 ounces of tuna with lemon pepper

Dinner:
They are not thought (lol).

I need help thinking about what I eat for dinner. IKNOW I left the fruit and vegetables, but because I do not about how you found this diet-plan use. I also know there are a large number of calories in food, but I want to tone. I would follow up on calories and protein to my training, but I'm cutting a lot of them from the diet, because I want to lose fat, then yes.

Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment