Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boyfriend Flirting On Msn My Boyfriend Flirted Over Msn To A Random Girl And Said Something Bad. Am I Overreacting?

My boyfriend flirted over msn to a random girl and said something bad. am i overreacting? - boyfriend flirting on msn

about me, not what he wanted, enough of what he feels the need to cheat to give. said he had not yet, but soon mad because I gave him enough or basically with oral sex.
would be more than a reaction to finish? or atleast be completely disrupted.
He also described a meeting this girl.

I know this for a fact.

1 comment:

volleyba... said...

Oh, my God, if I were you, I PO'ed! But you can not just dump and allow it to comply with this girl, U Gotta Get ur revenge. still break with him, and UR with it as a hobby and cute boy, or should say something like, hey! The Kinda cute guys! Then jeolous .. and perhaps, as you could and be a good thing

Post a Comment