Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wording For Wedding Programs How Do I Flip Text In Word 2007? I'm Making Wedding Programs And I Can't Print Them Normally Due To The Paper?

How do I flip text in Word 2007? I'm making wedding Programs and I can't print them normally due to the paper? - wording for wedding programs

I am ready paper marriage with a heart, when I come to my wedding, you can print all the programs in the wrong place, but now resolved, how can I invest in the text or the cover that 90deg? I do not know just put his head 90deg ..

2 comments:

optimus said...

You should be able to insert a text box and change the format of the box itself (via the button on the right). I do not know where they hid the option on these tapes, but hell, which would help menu.

Sattaman... said...

Have you tried going to the orientation from portrait to landscape mode and vice versa to change it?

Post a Comment