Monday, February 15, 2010

Community Service Thank You Letters Need To Do Community Service FAST!?

Need to do community service FAST!? - community service thank you letters

I'm going for the three dental schools in the next month (I just all of my pre-PET) and after reading the list of applications for a school, I realized I had no service (Community under the belt and I need a letter of recommendation for community service). There is nothing I can do this month is a social service? What can I do?
Please share. Thank you. (I have a newborn and 6 years, and I am very busy at home ...)

2 comments:

sweet17 said...

You should check: http://www.volunteermatch.org/.

That's where I am if I need to find a nice place to volunteer at the school. They have different types of activities in museums fun (my favorite:)), cleaning parks and helping the elderly or working with children or animals. It is the various options and community services ur in the area, if you simply enter your zip code. Check it out!

Hope this helps! :)

PvtStorm said...

Maybe you can make calls on behalf of charities seeking donations. It is easily and quickly add to the hour.

Post a Comment