Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pain In Right Thumb Down To Wrist What Is This Pain In My Thumb And Now Shooting Down My Wrist?

What is this pain in my thumb and now shooting down my wrist? - pain in right thumb down to wrist

A few weeks ago I asked if she should go to the GP with pain in my thumb. I would like, but the pain was getting better, so do not bother either, after all. But yesterday, began to feel that something is by, if I raise my thumb and gives me a terrible stabbing pain on his wrist. That makes me swear I'm usually very against takeover so it's pretty bad! I succeeded, some relief by dressing around my wrist and thumb far enough to move to avoid getting too much, but when I ache removed. I must see my doctor next week anyway, probably around Friday, but I should wait until then? Am I just more damage inflicted on my hand? I would appreciate answers to know as soon as possible.

2 comments:

just me said...

They may have pulled a muscle, or it could be, carpal tunnel syndrome. He waited so long, you talk with your doctor on Friday. I want to keep it stationary as possible. Use the group, but not too close to stop the movement.

painfred... said...

You are in the right direction. Reduce computer trackball / mouse once every hand, you use the wrist in repetitive movements. See doc and ask for prolotherapy before the operation. No longer with a cortisone injection.

Good luck! :)

Post a Comment