Wednesday, January 13, 2010

High Interest Easy Access Savings Accounts What Is The Best Bank To Deal With For High-yeild Online Savings Account?

What is the best bank to deal with for High-yeild online savings account? - high interest easy access savings accounts

Search for the best savings account for my money. No strings attached, the high interest rates, easy access, minimum deposit requirements (with the exception of a small amount), no monthly fees, I can put my money without worries and turn a few dollars.

2 comments:

Stephanie C said...

I have a high liability of ING Direct, Emigrant Direct, Citibank, and E * TRADE. I'm glad that all these bills, but I'm happy with ING - they have the best site for the best customer service and the best referral program everything I have. I know that HSBC has a high yield savings account, but I've heard mixed things about them.

All these banks have no minimum deposit (or a minimum of $ 1), no monthly or annual fee. Hope this helps!

Al in NC said...

Suggest savings account www.bankrate.com to compare rates from different banks.

Post a Comment