Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Super Emotional 14dpo Why Am I Super Emotional Out Of No Where?

Why am i super emotional out of no where? - super emotional 14dpo

Normally it takes a lot to make me cry, and in these days, I mourned for all! If I'm not sad, I'm really angry. I take my mood for eel at all, and not only.

I quit my birth control because I could not tolerate the side effects in recent times that be?

I doubt that I'm pregnant and in my time when I stopped the pill.

I also rule out depression, Full Blown, more or less as I am known for wild mood swings. I was seriously good last week ...

5 comments:

nicole. said...

the pill coming out of their normal hormonal system, you can try your body to return to normalcy, had the same thing sux.

Amy said...

ahh I am the same. *** Contraceptives fact, I feel like a big, I experimented with my hormone levels. At the beginning I had one tablet once a day, but I found it here at different times, to forget, so I really Ortho Evra. Big Boobs and i do u get ur simply be used once per week. it does not come easy and in many places U can ask u can cover

Good luck
I cry without reason
It works

arenagym... said...

His only have PMS, because the body is adapting, because their hormones, not the pill. Enter a few weeks and try to be nice.

luckyou2... said...

Hormones are only because of the Wack pill. there's time, and you are back to normal.

plisa111... said...

PROUBLY Geting FROM THE PADS FOR YOUR SYSTEM Hang in there!

Post a Comment