Thursday, January 7, 2010

Santa Monica Towing Life In Santa Monica?

Life in Santa Monica? - santa monica towing

Is it difficult to live in Santa Monica, CA? I mean, the traffic is so miserable. Parking is almost impossible at times. And the people are very hostile. On 3rd Street Promenade to stay there and there's only room to go. Each takes the other is unhygienic.

But there are no rent now. Not much, but some. It is a good opportunity to live closer to work. Is it very difficult to live in Santa Monica? SM The survivors are there? One day I was on the 4th Road along the beach promenade and the SM police had arrested a young blond girl in his car the wrong place. Some tow truck driver wanted to tow the vehicle, but she refused to leave, the passenger seat, because she is pregnant with her companion to return. However, the police, the door opened the driver and the future, he was handcuffed. The other stood beside the passenger door on the side looking for her. It was a new BMW 3 Series Black.

1 comment:

diana g said...

Personally, I like Santa Monica, the business, not the promenade, pier, but do not live there, and my town is always crowded.

Santa Clarita is where I am.
I want to live there, but honestly, I could not because of income and I have two little girls.

but I think it's an exciting place to live a little.
Also, consider what is good, and compare them with the bad and the picture of what is important to you in a city.

Post a Comment